Hi! Some company words
Fusce elementum tristique leo, nec scelerisque lacus eleifend vel. Mauris vehicula urna sed quam vehicula, ac porta arcu molestie. Etiam in lectus lectus. Sed eget nibh a urna accumsan convallis venenatis ac massa. Donec tincidunt mattis pretium. Proin ac blandit ligula, et mattis diam. Nulla et mattis arcu, ut ullamcorper dolor. Donec porta sem nisi, eu scelerisque elit semper ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis malesuada ligula eget odio vulputate, quis imperdiet tortor pharetra. Aenean auctor lobortis ligula sit amet iaculis. Aenean accumsan nibh porttitor malesuada pellentesque. Nam justo urna, tempus a rhoncus nec, porta et lorem. Duis vel condimentum eros, sit amet tempus odio. Duis volutpat iaculis enim, eget malesuada urna fringilla eu. Praesent vel aliquam lorem.
Fusce dapibus, tellus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum utellus fermentum, porta sem.
Phone: (212) 555 55 00 or (212) 555 55 00
Adress: Company LTD Street nr 100, 4536534, Chicago, US
CITOFEM PLUS :Viro-safe® +
Citofem® + Viro-safe® together provide the most complete perspective on diagnosis with critical adjunct diagnostic information.
Citofem® and Viro-Safe® are designed to work optimally together to provide the most complete information for physicians and their patients.
In standard in vitro clinical practice, cytology is the first analytical step. A sample of cells is taken from a patient and analyzed using Citofem®’s liquid cytology system, following Citofem®’s instructions and the accepted cytology protocols (bucal, penile, vaginal, anal, cervical, pleural, etc) for determination of abnormal cells.
In case of an inconclusive cytology result, the identification of a dysplasia, or a physician’s decision to do so, confirmatory testing with Viro-Safe® can be conducted in the same laboratory, with the same equipment, and using the same patient sample to detect the presence of the L1 capsid protein of HPV high risk strains and their current activity. Follow-up testing with Viro-safe® can be conducted up to 90 days later from the original Citofem® patient sample.
Citofem + Viro-safe (bundled)
1) Highest quality results
2) When used sequentially (Citofem®, with VIRO-safe® confirmatory test)
Includes much more information than other test/follow-up combinations on the market.
3) Simple and fast, perfect complementarity with Citofem (results in hours)
4) Allows any cytology or pathology lab to provide highest quality tests on market with existing lab equipment and personnel
5) No special equipment required to process
6) No need for patient to return to lab, different lab or physician´s office for complete information
7) Bundled product provides better cell and viral load capture
8) All at a fraction of the price of current test/follow up combinations
Viro-safe confirmation also shows
Citofem®, like all high quality liquid cytology tests, provides critical information to the patient’s physician allowing a diagnosis based on the presence or absence of cancerous tissues or precancerous lesions. Because Viro-Safe® determines the presence of the L1 capsid protein of the HPV high risk strains, rather than the presence of virus DNA (as in all molecular biology-based tests), Viro-Safe® provides accurate information on the activity of the virus (e.g. presence of L1 capsid indicates the presence of the virus in active state). This information, when confirming Citofem®’s results, provides a physician with very complete picture to present the patient’s diagnosis including valuable adjunctive diagnostic information.
Citofem + Viro-safe is sold as bundle of two kits, and as replacement kits for each.
* Citofem Kit with the following materials:
- 500 Citofem® cell preservation vials
- 500 Rovers® Cervex-Brush® Combi
- 504 Glass Slides with Frosted End
- 1 Bottle of EA-50 Dye Solution (450 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Orange-OG6 Dye Solution (450ml)
- 1 Bottle of Hematoxilin Dye Solution (450 ml)
- 1 Bottle of Citofem® Processing Solution (450 ml)
- 1 Bottle of CUBLIQ® liquid coverslip preservative (200 ml)
- 1 Product insert
* Viro-safe Kit with the following materials:
- Primary antibody VAHP (2.5ml)
- Detection reagent (2.5ml)
- Blocking reagent (2,5 ml)
- AEC Chromgen (2.5ml)
- Positive controls (5 slides)
- Washing buffer stock solution (125ml)
- Citrate buffer stock solution A (27ml)
- 1 package insert
- 1 working procedure